Did you miss me when i was gone?

Did you miss me when i was gone?

6.12.2010

day one

Bad choice number 1:
over reactting and taking my emotions out of drugs.

Bad choice number 2:
Smoking so much, JUST when i got out. sober up. :P

Bad choice number 3:
DRIVING, insanley high. now your tweeking.

Bad choice number 4:
tweeking about your best friends. Shh, its fine. just concentrate on whats most important right now, if theres problems...it'll get figured out in time. don't rush things. breath, and think.

Bad choice number 5:
letting the munchies get the best of you. >.< lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good choice number 1:
talking to mark, ethan and nikk right away. They probably don't care but its important to know that things ae okay.

i really don't think theres any. and that one...^^^^^...is just me feeling sorry for myself. i think. :

waiting for my phone, nightt

No comments:

Post a Comment