Did you miss me when i was gone?

Did you miss me when i was gone?

6.12.2010

day eight

ugh. idk.
i had a good day yesterday. So i suppose thats good.

Mark didn't call like he said he would. but whatever.

i, miranda martinez...went out of my way...to apologize to someone that i really don't think i'll ever get along with. like sincerly apologized to the girl and she didn't have anything to say.

Like. i liegitly felt bad for the things i said to/about her. Like. Whatever.
I'm sick of never getting any actknowledgement for anything good i do. But everyone in my life is here to point out all of the fucking mistakes i make.

and on top of that...my consoler is moving away. after like 2 years, hes leaving.
So thats really shitty that i have to start all over again with some new guy.

i want connor. :'(
He'll know what to say.

Idfk what to do. and once again...Marcus. Not here.
go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment